Friday, August 03, 2007

Dreams Do Come True for Those Who Ride A Bicycle Built for Two!



West Texas Shooters-Sarah, Lauren,Toni and Kristin





3 Images by Sarah Huffman-So Sweet



2 Images by Kristin Bednarz-Crazy and FUN



These are my favorite images of the session!







The Amazing Lauren Clark and Me!

360 days after meeting Lubbock's Famous-Fresh.Modern.Fun.-Photographer, Lauren Clark, our dream has come true!
Jason and I were models for one of Lauren's Projects! She photographed us in our vintage outfits; riding our fully restored tandem bike! This session was so much fun! Being in the presence of my all time favorite photographer, I was a little nervous and extremely excited! Jason knew how important this was to me and was such a great sport. Lauren had him laughing in no time! This was a dream come true!

To view more images of our session log on to www.laurenclarkphoto.com/blog
This is my favorite site in all the world! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.